My friend, Janice, was very distressed late one evening because her beloved dog, Abby, was in pain and unable to lie down, eat or do anything other than stand next to Janice and shake. She had decided to take her to the vet in the morning with the realization that Abby would likely have to be put to sleep as it appeared Abby had a kidney disease. There had been a previous occurrence with the vet letting Janice know that Abby would probably not make it if the problem persisted. I had Janice download the Healing Glyphs book and print Glyph 04-Detoxification. She gingerly placed a block of the glyphs on Abby and one under Abby after getting her to lie down (she appeared to be in pain so this had to be done very gently). Janice also put a few drops of Peace & Calming Essential oil blend on the pads of Abby's paws.
After about an hour, Abby got up and went in the kitchen to drink water; her tail was up and perky again after being droopy and tucked under her body. When she woke up in the morning after a night with the glyphs, Abby returned to normal eating and drinking. She was fine and able to go out for a walk. That night I tested Abby using my pendulum and found there were parasites in the kidney area. Janice began working with the Parasite Glyph (Glyph 15), and amusingly, Abby began administering her own program as she would like on the glyph for a half an hour and then move to another spot. Soon she would return to the glyph, and this pattern persisted for the evening. Two weeks later, Abby is still fine, but the glyph is in her doggie bed still.